A project run by the Krakow Film Foundation that has started in 2007.
Its main aim is the international promotion of Polish documentary films and assistance to the Polish filmmakers to present their films to a wide audience.
- promotional events during the most important film festivals and film markets dedicated to documentary films
- international screenings of Polish documentary films
- promotional stands at the international events dedicated to the documentary films
- workshops, lectures, discussion panels, training sessions for the Polish filmmakers and producers
- Polish filmmakers and producers from Poland in contacting to the representatives of the international film industry
- Polish producers in arranging their presence at the most important documentary events
- international professionals in finding professional partners in Poland
WE CAN HELP YOU
- to gain access to the largest updated database of Polish documentary films
- to organize a screening of Polish short films at a festival or other cultural event
- to prepare a selection of Polish films for your festival or market
- to contact Polish film directors and producers