TILL IT HURTS
POLISH TITLE: DO BÓLU
REPRESENTED BY KFF
The story of a lonely, 53-year-old psychiatrist living with his severely overprotective mother. When a woman steps into the picture, a bad conflict breaks out. After years of sexual abstinence, Ewa brings out the man in him. His mother yells, 'Wake up, you're fifty- three!". He answers in St. Paul's words, 'Children obey your parents, honour thy father and thy mother and ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath.
FILM REPRESENTED BY THE KRAKOW FILM FOUNDATION
- RUNNING TIME:
- Marcin Koszałka
- Anna Wagner
- TVP S.A.
Marcin Koszałka »Born in 1970 in Krakow. He is a graduate of the K. Kieslowski Faculty of Radio and Television at the University of Silesia. He works as a cameraman of fiction films and a cameraman and director of documentaries. He has been a laureate of numerous festival awards (Nyon, Berlin, Gdynia, Krakow, Wrocław).
- East Silver Market 2009, Czech Republic, 2009 (screening)
- DOX BOX International Documentary Film Festival, Syria, 2010 (screening)
- Short Film Festival of Nice, Un Festival C'est Trop Court, France, 2010 (screening)
- Worldwide Short Film Festival, Canada, 2010 (screening)
- Documentarist, Turkey, 2010 (screening)
- 10th Tabor Film Festival, Croatia, 2012 (screening)
- DocsDF 2012, Mexico, 2012 (screening)
- Artdoc Fest, Russia, 2015 (screening)
- Trieste Film Festival, Italy , 2016 (screening)
- Cork Film Festival, Ireland, 2007 (competition)
- International Documentary Film Festival “Flahertiana”, Russia, 2009 (competition)
- 16th Sheffield International Documentary Festival, 2009 (competition)
- Docudays Ua - International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival, Ukraine, 2010 (competition)